Community

F.I.V. or Feline Immunodeficiency Virus is still around

Sadly, there some infections for which there is no treatment or cure. Feline Immunodeficiency Virus or F.I.V. is one of them. This is primarily a disease of adult, outdoor cats as it is most commonly spread by a bite wound. Our  Continue Reading »

Would you like to see where our most recent clients come from?

We are grateful for the growth of our practice. As you can see, our new clients come from all over the East Valley. There are many from Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek and even Maricopa. Chances are that some of  Continue Reading »

Poisonous Plants in Arizona

Many clients have questions about poisonous plants in the Chandler AZ and Gilbert AZ area. One of our good clients recently asked about bougainvillea plants. I thought I would post a link to a chart of poisonous plants in Arizona. Poisonous  Continue Reading »

When hours really matter!

As a parent, I know the anxiety that came when my children were young and became sick. When does this illness warrant a visit to the Doctor’s office? What about the ER? As pet “parents” many of you have the  Continue Reading »

Toxic Jerky Pet Treats

“FDA has been actively investigating consumer complaints about jerky pet treats causing illness in dogs and in some cats. As of Sept. 24, 2013, over 3,600 dogs and 10 cats have reportedly become ill from eating jerky pet treats.” (Source  Continue Reading »

Survey says…

We appreciate feedback from our clients. Ultimately, the only way we can tell if we are achieving success with our clients is by their loyalty, their referrals and the feedback. Feedback is the life-blood of continuous improvement. I realize that  Continue Reading »

Radiolab podcast on interesting insights into the most fatal infectious disease even known…Rabies

I was listening to one of my favorite podcasts this past week and thought that you would enjoy it as well. For our clients, the take home message is that Rabies virus is not something to be messed  Continue Reading »

Petly is here! (and now gone – read below)

(We are no longer encouraging clients to sign up for Petly) From June 2013 until October, 2014, we used Petly as a “pet portal”. We have since migrated to an new provider of appointment scheduling, reminders, etc.  We are part  Continue Reading »